May Summary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

May Summary

My gaming activities picked up a bit this month.  I'm still playing XCOM: Enemy Unkown (and still enjoying it).  I started playing through Resident Evil 5 with @kbeau73.  We're really enjoying it!  I also started playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City with @kbeau73 and @mrtnmitchell.  We're having some good laughs with that game as well.  Here is my summary for May:

I went through my backlogged games and updated the status so that each game's status was more accurate.  I also deleted one game that I had no intention of ever playing.  My backlog status is as follows:

Here are the achievements I'm currently working on:

Game on!

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

May Summary :: Comments

Post on Tue May 31, 2016 10:40 am by kbeau73

I'm curious now... what is the game you deleted?

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 31, 2016 11:35 am by JohnPicklewilly

ZHEROS.  It was a 360 GWG from a few months back.  When I looked at the achievements and saw the extremely high TA ratios, I decided it didn't look like fun at all.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:32 am by kbeau73

The only issues about the high ratio games is that some games even like Chariot have extremely high ratios but it's a fun game. I'll check it out at some point I think.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum