COD:Ghosts (360)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COD:Ghosts (360)

Post by Das_Fura on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Afternoon all,
If anyone still has COD:Ghosts (360) and still needs the Extinction (stock, no DLC) achievements, let me know. Would love to setup a session to cross these off.
Das_Fura

Back to top Go down

Re: COD:Ghosts (360)

Post by Ms Dudette on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:43 pm

hi. I have COD ghosts base game complete and dont have dlc. if you need an extra person for extraction, I can do that np. so ya, let me know
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:39 am

I have CoD:Ghosts on 360, no DLC, and nowhere near complete. I haven't finished the single player campaign, and I haven't played any multiplayer matches at all. Since my gaming time is fairly limited these days, don't feel like you need to include me -- but if I'm around, I'll join up.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Das_Fura on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Great!
From all info Ive read its pretty much essential to be high enough level to get the mobile gun turret perk to beat the map. Its just survival mode.
Tech, if want to run a few maps to level up let me know. I need to work on the challenges also, so need some practice and can bang out a couple other achievements for you too. Im around anytime after 6pm EST.
Das_Fura

Back to top Go down

Post by Das_Fura on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Going to revive this topic and see if people want to hammer this out on an off night. A couple can be done with just a partner.

*No Man Left
Escape with all four players in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
*Made it Out Alive
Escape 1st time in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
*Sprinter
Reach the exfil chopper with 1:30 remaining on the clock in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
*Completionist
Complete all Extinction challenges and escape in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
*Throttled Escape
Escape using a relic in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
Das_Fura

Back to top Go down

Post by CMC_Calamity on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:49 am

I have Ghosts and would love to get those done. Haven't really touched the Extinction mode yet though but I'll try and get some practice done. Sent you a friend request on XBL, hit me up with an invite anytime you see me online.

CMC_Calamity
Ticker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top