Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Working on the backlog baby!

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Working on the backlog baby! Empty Working on the backlog baby!

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:00 am

So this past weekend I was able to finish up the professional playthrough of Resident Evil 5 with JPW. There were a couple of challenging parts... mostly quicktime events although the ogre dude throwing the boudler gave us a run for our money as did Wesker / Jill. In the end, I think we can say we were both satisfied. This gave me a completion of the base game.

JPW and I have also decided to work on the Lost In Nightmares and Desperate Escape DLC. We both don't have the Versus DLC but it's rather cheap and I'm guessing it's going to bug me not having 2/3 of the DLC's completed. But then again, seems like another grind and while it's not as bad as Far Cry 2... it's still going to be time consuming. We'll see how we make out with the two DLC's we are working on now.

Also over the weekend I figured I was going to attempt the No Point In Dying on Limbo for the X360 which would complete the game for me. Unfortunately I died at the end and that was my 6th death so I didn't get the achievement. I tried it a couple more times but I was making stupid mistakes. Ideally I should just take my time rather than trying to blast through it. It's not hard when you do take your time so I'll be giving this one another shot soon.

Last night I knew the Far Cry 2 session was on but wasn't sure what I wanted to play. Since I saw Rob was on I figured I'd ask him to boost some of the Mortal Kombat stuff which we did. It was fun and I actually got a win in versus against someone that was worse than me. While I don't forsee me getting a completion on this one, I would like to work towards unlocking more of the achievements. If I can get to 70% on this game, I'd be more than happy.

I will more than likely be on this evening at some point. Probably after supper but there is a chance I'm on later rather than earlier. Might suggest to the wife going back to the Lego Movie Videogame but we'll see.
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

Working on the backlog baby! Empty Re: Working on the backlog baby!

Post by Plinking22 Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 pm

I thought we accomplished a lot in Kombat - been a while since i popped 7 achievements in one evening cyclops
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Yeah, I thought it might be a lot harder to do. Luckily it wasn't too bad. Kinda made me want to play through some of the SP stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am