Bean Dive is Slang for BM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bean Dive is Slang for BM

So next week is the annual TA Bean Dive. I have yet to participate in this event, but I'm thinking I might this year. See, I usually didn't join in the fun because I only had maybe half a dozen games I hadn't started in my possession. This year, thanks to the Games with Gold program, I have quite a few games I can "dive" and not feel like it is a wasted thing. I think for it to not be a wasted event a gamer should "dive" at least 20 games. I'm thinking I have that many on my backlog. Here's what I can find in esoteric order:

1. Defense Grid 2
  2. Goat Simulator
  3. Grid 2
  4. Super Meatboy
  5. Sunset Overdrive
  6. The Crew
  7. Alien: Isolation
  8. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  9. Costume Quest 2
  10. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  11. DiRT 3
  12. DiRT Showdown
  13. Doritos Crash Course
  14. Dungeon Siege III
  15. Game of Thrones
  16. GoW: Judgment
  17. How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
  18. Just Cause 2
  19. Killer Instinct
  20. Knight Squad
  21. Massive Chalice
  22. MGS V: Ground Zeros
  23. Monaco: WYIM
  24. SSX
  25. Styx: Master of Shadows
  26. Tales From the Borderlands
  27. TC's RainbowSix: Vegas
  28. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
  29. The LEGO Movie Videogame
  30. The Witcher 2
  31. Thief
  32. ZHEROS

That's a long list and that's only from looking at what I can play on my X1 download menu. I still have 11 or so Win 8 games I bought when they were ten cent a piece and I'm sure a handful of 360 games that aren't backward compatible. Close to 50 games I can bean dive. I think I might actually do it this year and see if that gives me motivation to play any of these. If it doesn't I guess my massive completion percentage of 53 or so will really go into the tank. Cool

-F
FreakyRO
CIC Officer

http://pursuitofachievements.com

Back to top Go down