June 2016 Summary

Go down

June 2016 Summary

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:31 pm

June was a good month for me.  I unlocked several achievements (several for me anyway).  I also did some co-op gaming.  I can't tell you how much I enjoy co-op gaming.  @kbeau73 and I played Resident Evil 5.  I have only two achievements left to complete the base game.  We are currently working on the Lost In Nightmares DLC.  We have only one more achievement to complete it.  We'll then work on the Desperate Escapes DLC.  Here is my summary for June 2016:

I signed up for EA Access last month.  As a result, three games were added to my backlog.  Here are the stats I'm tracking:

I'm taking the Teeny Ween Challenge more seriously this month.  I've already completed two of the five achievements.  I'll be working to complete the other three.  Once I knock them out I'll be getting back to Resident Evil 5 with @kbeau73.  Here are the three remaining achievements I need to complete the challenge:

Happy gaming!

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: June 2016 Summary

Post by kbeau73 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:54 pm

It's been a lot of fun for me too!

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down