Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

July 5, 2016 Update

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

July 5, 2016 Update Empty July 5, 2016 Update

Post by kbeau73 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 pm

I've been jumping into my backlog a bit more lately and it's by design. When I joined the site Achievement Hounds awhile back I got involved in their contests and it was fun. It began to consume any time playing games into specific games for the site... that is when it became more like work. At that point I pretty much fell off the contest bandwagon until the Great Random To Do List Challenge. It was a yearly event of 100 random achievements and while I was able to knock off about 70 of them, some of them were just too tough. It was fun though and it actually forced me into playing games I wouldn't have normally. In fact, I actually found a couple of games that I didn't really have a desire to play that became some of my favorites. Dark Souls and Bioshock come to mind. A little over a month ago I decided to give it a try here and it's been a pretty positive response. And much like last time, I'm jumping back into the backlog which is a GREAT thing. Needless to say I've completed 4 of my 5 assigned achievements for July.

Another topic that has been on my mind lately is the Bean Dive. I don't think I'll be doing it this year even though I've probably got 50 games or so to dive. I just don't want to see my completion percentage plummet. I've found myself caring about that a little more since I broke the 50% barrier. Smile I still may do a dive at some point because I'd love to have all my games on my card but probably not this year.

Not much progress has really been made on my games I'd like to work on front. Still playing the same games basically. Although this past Friday night we decided to jump into the realm of the GoW 3 ribbons and it was fun. We've got some work to do but hopefully it'll be something we'll be able to knock off our list pretty quickly. I also started hopefully my last playthrough of Bishock. I'm about 10 achievements short and would like to finish this one up.

I started this post close to 3 hours ago so I'm probably forgetting something I wanted to write more about. Don't be surprised if you see another update shortly. Smile
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

July 5, 2016 Update Empty Re: July 5, 2016 Update

Post by Ms Dudette Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Smile
    good stuff

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 am