July 8, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

July 8, 2016

So due to being assigned an achievement in Kinect Fruit Ninja I figured this was going to be an easy one. I started it up and had to adjust some settings on my Kinect due to it not being used in quite some time. After awhile I got it all set up and I was ready to go. The A/C was off because it wasn't overly hot but that didn't last long. I attempted to gain the achievement close to 50 times before finally getting it. And yes, about halfway through I was sweating bullets. Needless to say my arms were killing me for 2-3 days after. (this happened earlier this week) None the less, it was fun but made me realize how badly out of shape I'm in.

The wife and I have been playing a lot of Lego Hobbit for the Xbox 360 and it's been fun. There are a ton of collectibles but we've still got to go back and work on the levels. I think we're basically caught up with the schematics in the world hub so it'll just be the ones within the missions to do.

Can't remember if I posted about it but Greg and I were finally able to push through the Lost in Nightmares DLC for RE5. I'm still undecided if I want to attempt Versus but I definitely am still up for Desperate Escape. I actually purchased it last night so I'm looking forward to getting going with that one.

Last night I was looking to play something while my wife was out for a memorial service for her aunt who went missing a couple years back. I decided to attempt to keep my streak going on TA so I played the bounty hunter missions on Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars game. Most of them were really easy and I popped the achievement right before my wife got home. I had planned on playing some more but Greg just got offline and I knew I'd be doing the Gears thing tonight so I called it an early night too.

I've been seeing a lot of people participating in the Bean Dive and I'm a little closer to actually doing it too. It took a lot of hard work to get to 50% completion but if I were to do a bean dive... it likely would bring that back to the mid-30s which is where I was when I did my first bean dive. It would be nice to have the games on my card though. I thought about making a list but I think that would deter me from doing it. I still haven't decided but I do have to get back to Modern Warfare 2 because there are a couple achievements I need there.

None the less, I'm really looking forward to the GoW 3 session tonight and I'm hoping we're able to knock off the Guardian achievements which shouldn't be too tough if we have 6 people. If not, it'll depend on randoms. See y'all later!

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down