Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Jellybeans and more jellybeans!

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Jellybeans and more jellybeans! Empty Jellybeans and more jellybeans!

Post by kbeau73 Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:03 am

So as some of you might or might not know, I've been playing The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure and while it's a really easy game, there are a TON of collectibles. Last night I figured I would hop on to try and finish this game off and boy was I wrong. While attempting to look for a solution or video I learned there a 6,500 jellybeans in the game to collect. Needless to say I wasn't able to finish it off but I am almost there. I only have 2 chapters left which I'm hoping to finish off at some point soon.

I've also been thinking about this group and how much fun I've had over a very short time. I don't want to get corny here but through gaming I've met a lot of really cool people that I call friends. We've had some good times for sure and to be honest, I can't really remember any bad times. Here are a list of some of my best gaming memories to date...
    • One night Malagizmo started talking about dangerous animals and somehow the topic of "what are some dangerous animals in the UK. Well, BrutalSleeper mentioned cows and that was it. I wasn't really able to talk for 5 minutes or I wasn't the only one!
    • mrtnmitchell, JohnPicklewilly and I were playing Far Cry 2 (maybe Ms Dudette too but I think this was prior to her joining our sessions) and I had placed an IED under mrtnmitchell while he was respawning. When he did, I casually said... "Hey Greg, look at Mitch" and detonated the IED. There was quite some laughter going on there.
    • Another night mrtnmitchell, myself and JohnPicklewilly were playing Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and we finished off the first mission and Greg said I got and achievement but Mitch and I hadn't. Needless to say, Greg got an achievement for not "directly" killing anyone in a mission. Yep, you guessed it... some laughing went on there.

I'm sure there are other examples so if anyone has any, please feel free to share them!

The plan is still to finish off Snoopy then head to Cars Mater-national, Tornado Outbreak and Prototype 2 while keeping up with my sessions of Gears 2, Gears 3 and Far Cry 2. I can't stress this enough but if you are on and want to play any of the games on my backlog... please send me a message as I'd much rather play online with someone than by myself.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Jellybeans and more jellybeans! Empty Re: Jellybeans and more jellybeans!

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:18 am

kbeau73 wrote:...
    I've also been thinking about this group and how much fun I've had over a very short time. I don't want to get corny here but through gaming I've met a lot of really cool people that I call friends. We've had some good times for sure and to be honest, I can't really remember any bad times. Here are a list of some of my best gaming memories to date...

I echo this sentiment. I almost ALWAYS have a good time and actually look forward to our boosting sessions. And we all know boosting can be somewhat tedious.

kbeau73 wrote:...

• mrtnmitchell, JohnPicklewilly and I were playing Far Cry 2 (maybe Ms Dudette too but I think this was prior to her joining our sessions) and I had placed an IED under mrtnmitchell while he was respawning. When he did, I casually said... "Hey Greg, look at Mitch" and detonated the IED. There was quite some laughter going on there.
    • Another night mrtnmitchell, myself and JohnPicklewilly were playing Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and we finished off the first mission and Greg said I got and achievement but Mitch and I hadn't. Needless to say, Greg got an achievement for not "directly" killing anyone in a mission. Yep, you guessed it... some laughing went on there.

Those were quite funny! Smile I'm glad to know I'm quite the source of entertainment for you. rabbit Stick around, the show is just getting started. cheers

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am