Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Have I hit bottom yet?

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Have I hit bottom yet? Empty Have I hit bottom yet?

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 am

I was supposed to take part in the Tuesday Night Boosting Club session last night but my stomach had other ideas. Seems like that one is going to be a grind so I'm not too worried to be honest. I did get on a little later because I couldn't sleep and was able to dive a couple more games. I did a really quick count and I think I've got close to 40 games I still have to dive. I'm getting a little ansy because I was to start recovering from the dive as soon as possible. I haven't decided how I'm going to attempt that feat but I may start with the low hanging fruit first. Games like Pac Man, Frogger, Beyond Eyes, Stick It To The Man etc etc... plus it'll help get my gamerscore up there. I think I'm just shy of 7000 gs needed for 200k.

It's looking like I'll actually be able to take part in the Friday night session. The weather is showing about a 90% chance of rain so I think it's going to be cancelled or rescheduled. I'll know more by tomorrow morning though. Apparently the hosts said they would decide by Thursday morning. I would say if the weather holds up, I'll be there.

That brings me to my next line of business... next week my wife is going to a Christian concert with the Youth Group on Friday and Saturday night which means there is going to be a LOT of gaming time for me. Smile I was thinking about having some friends over on Friday night but we'll see how that goes. I also thought about signing up for any and all sessions or making some up for this time period. My wife is excited so I think it'll be good for her to get away. I think they went last year to a concert as well because I believe I worked on Army of Two: 40th Day during that time.

Anyway, I should be on later this evening if anyone is up for anything. If not, I'll continue working on my Bean Dive. I really just want to get this one done.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 am