To-Do List, Backlog and Viral Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To-Do List, Backlog and Viral Games

So I've been playing a bit of The Witcher 2 and while I was ready to count this as a bad game, I quickly got engulfed into the game. I wouldn't say it's a great game but it's definitely worth playing. I'm not a fan of the mechanics as they seem a bit clunky but the achievement on my To-Do List seems achievable now.

The other game I've been working on as part of the viral games thing on AchievementHounds.com is Ratatouille. Unfortunately this is a game I'm going to have to play through again because I missed a couple of missable achievements. There are a ton of collectables and while the controls / camera angles aren't fun on this one, it's also not a bad game. I'm not really a fan of the mini-games though. After I finish this one off I'm probably going to jump to Surf's Up... just not sure how much of a pain that one is going to be.

Greg and I worked through Veteran mode on Resident Evil 5 Desperate Escape the other night and it took forever. We ended up playing close to 5 hours but I'm guessing there were parts we could've gotten through much quicker. The other night we also started up Resident Evil 6 since Greg needed an achievement for his To-Do List. I'm looking forward to knocking off RE5 as I don't think I'll be working on the Versus DLC. I think Greg is on the fence... now if Mitch was interested... I might have to do it. Smile

More than likely I'll be working on games on my To-Do List while playing solo but something tells me Greg and I are going to be spending a lot of time in RE6 which is fine by me. We've come up with a little system as what we'd like to play next. RE6 was his pick... I'll have to come up with a list once we either complete RE6 or get far enough along where we are both satisfied.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down