Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

There and Back Again

FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

There and Back Again Empty There and Back Again

Post by FreakyRO Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm

So packing and getting everything set up for the cross country move has been taking time away from my ability to be online as much as I want, but I still have my streak alive. Hopefully I have enough easy achievements on my laptop to keep that going. This will probably be my last blog entry on the west coast so the next time you hear from me we will be in Virginia.

Recently I've been playing Prominence Poker. I've never been a big online poker player, but this seems fun. It's free and the achievements are doable, so what's not to like? I also downloaded and played the tech test for Titanfall 2. I have to say, this game feels more Call of Duty-ish than the first Titanfall. I hope that changes, but I don't know. I'm not as excited as I was for this. Still really looking forward to Recore. I can't wait for that one to come out, and it's only $40. Day one for me.

Peace
    -F
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

There and Back Again Empty Re: There and Back Again

Post by kbeau73 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 pm

FreakyRO wrote:So packing and getting everything set up for the cross country move has been taking time away from my ability to be online as much as I want, but I still have my streak alive. Hopefully I have enough easy achievements on my laptop to keep that going. This will probably be my last blog entry on the west coast so the next time you hear from me we will be in Virginia.

Recently I've been playing Prominence Poker. I've never been a big online poker player, but this seems fun. It's free and the achievements are doable, so what's not to like? I also downloaded and played the tech test for Titanfall 2. I have to say, this game feels more Call of Duty-ish than the first Titanfall. I hope that changes, but I don't know. I'm not as excited as I was for this. Still really looking forward to Recore. I can't wait for that one to come out, and it's only $40. Day one for me.

Peace
    -F

Gotta love how life gets in the way of gaming. lol Seriously though, good luck with the move and I do look forward to you being back on the East Coast time zone. Looking forward to gaming some more. I'm a little bummed about the Titanfall 2 thing but who knows, a lot could change. (hopefully)

I can't really say I'm excited for anything other than maybe NHL 17 but I'm thinking I might hold off on this one until it's free on EA Access.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm