My Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Absence

Post by Das_Fura on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:24 pm

Howdy gang,

Apologies for my absenteeism since signing up.
Summertime ate into my free time more than I'd planned. I got ambitious with renovating a few things inside and outside the house. Most days consisted of work an hour, break and game a few, rinse & repeat...lol.
With things winding down and the landscape work finally complete, I should be back within a week. Count me in for upcoming sessions, of if just need a body to fill a lobby Cool.
Das_Fura

Back to top Go down

Re: My Absence

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 pm

No need to apologize. We're a casual bunch. I look forward to gaming with you in the near future!

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 pm

No worries Das, we've taken a bit of a break on GoW 2 and started up Red Dead Redemption. Not sure if this is something you have but if so, we'd love to have you join in the fun. Plus I believe the DLC is still free so grab it while you can.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Das_Fura on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Ok, so I'll be back in the rotation and available this week forward. I do have RDR (no DLC), so I can help out there...
Is there a preference on how to load up a backlog of games/achievement to sync up with everyone? Load them up, so they show on TA or just paste a list?
I have about 50+ games that haven't been touched yet so they aren't showing in my percentages, but Im willing to load them up to start whittling away if people need them.
Also, is the daily game/cheeve going to be updated or is everything up to date?
Looking forward to unlocking some stuff with everyone soon.
Das_Fura

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:34 pm

The DLC is still free as far as I know. I think the only one that they have that isn't free is the Undead Nightmare DLC.

The easiest way I can think of is download your game collection from TA and post it here. I'm not sure what the easiest way to do this but I can check into it. I also don't know if you need a pro account as I did this when I was paying for TA.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum