Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 2

Post by kbeau73 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:32 pm

In light of the news that Ubisoft is shutting down servers at the end of the month, I was wondering if anyone had GRAW 2 and was willing to work on the online stuff. I'm not really sure how tough / easy it's going to be but from my initial browsing of the solutions, seems like you need at least 5 people.

If you are interested, drop me a message or respond here. Would like to get working on this as soon as possible.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 2

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:03 pm

I have that game and need 7 of the multiplayer achievements.  I'm in!

Edit: Can we make this one of the games we boost on Monday or Friday (or Tuesday if we're still doing Tuesdays)?

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:56 pm

I think that is an excellent idea... I'll more than likely put up a session for next Friday night and we'll see if we can get like 5 people. Do me a favor and review the MP achievements to make sure we've got enough people. I'll double check as well.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:04 pm

I took a look at the achievements for GRAW2.  Here's a summary of what I found:

• The game can be played with linked Xbox's and/or can be played split screen for up to four players.  So, if you have friends locally that have the game, you can still get the achievements after the servers are shut down.
  • I assume that co-op achievements will be will be affected as well as the multiplayer achievements.
  • There are several multiplayer achievements that can be completed with only two players.
  • Many of the co-op achievements can be technically unlocked with only two players.  But the co-op missions in that game require a group of players to complete successfully.  
  • I will add the multiplayer and co-op achievements for this game to the boosting spreadsheet and include the number of players required.

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top