Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Mid-September 2016 Update

JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Mid-September 2016 Update Empty Mid-September 2016 Update

Post by JohnPicklewilly Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:23 pm

I've had a rather productive month so far.  I finished GRAW 2 before the server shuts down.  I am quite pleased about that  I've been trying to help @kbeau73 finish the game as well.  Here's my summary for September thus far:
    Mid-September 2016 Update Summary_160916_zpsevtwyids

I'll likely be spending the rest of the month trying to unlock my challenge achievements as well as helping others with theirs.  I'm also still working on my achievement streak.  I'm now at 75 days.  Only 25 more days to go!  These are my challenge achievements I'll be working on:
    Mid-September 2016 Update Challenge_1609169_zpsdnhq7fgy
    I'm going to need help with the Army of Two Starting A Riot achievement.  If anyone has that game and is willing to lend a hand, please give me a shout.

I added some games to my backlog due to some good sales and the Games With Gold program.  I also completed a couple games and an app.  Here is a summary of my backlog:
    Mid-September 2016 Update Backlog_160916_zpsvjjvvmky

Happy gaming!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Mid-September 2016 Update Empty Re: Mid-September 2016 Update

Post by kbeau73 Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm definitely willing to work on Army of Two with you. Just get me through the last couple of MP achievements and we can bang those out rather quickly.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am