2016-2017 To Do List Challenge Lists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:24 pm

The 2016-2017 To Do List Challenge games and achievements have been randomly selected.  You can view the to do lists by following this link:

Please note that you can view the lists only.  When you complete an achievement, or wish to replace an achievement, post it in this forum and we'll keep the lists updated. Each person's list is on a separate tab (see the bottom of the spreadsheet for the tab names).  Please let me know if you have problems accessing the lists.  Also let me know if you have suggestions for the lists such as additional information to include.

Feel free to get started on your list right away.  It's not too late to sign up for the challenge!  This is a great way to clear up some of your backlog.  Anyone that hasn't already signed up and would like to participate, post in this forum or send me a message.  We'll get you added as quickly as we can.

Happy gaming!

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: 2016-2017 To Do List Challenge Lists

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Great job JPW! This is going to be great for 2 reasons... 1) it gets us to work on our backlog of games and 2) it's always fun having some friendly competition.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top