Games with Gold - December 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games with Gold - December 2016

Post by techjedi on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:24 am

Source: https://majornelson.com/2016/11/22/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-december-2016/

[Xbox One]
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition // Dec 01 - Dec 31
Outlast // Dec 16 - Jan 15

[Xbox 360]
Outland // Dec 01 - Dec 15
Burnout Paradise // Dec 16 - Dec 31
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games with Gold - December 2016

Post by techjedi on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:39 am

Tech's Take

* Let sleeping dogs lie... I've still never played the Xbox 360 version from GwG (I might still queue this up though, for posterity)
* My resolve will outlast the freebie temptation... because I don't really care for the survival horror (jump-scare) genre. Skip!

* It's not outlandish to think I'll enjoy some more old-school style 2D platformer... especially when it has 2-player online co-op and looks like it might remind me a bit of Contra (but with some kind of magic sword).
* I... I can't really come up with a clever pun or twist that will make Burnout Paradise seem like a natural sentence. But, I WILL be downloading this title as I remember playing a demo version of it when I first got my Xbox 360 and it was awesome.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:48 am

I'm with you... I've got Sleeping Dogs for the Xbox 360 and while I'd rather play the X1 version, I've already unlocked an achievement in the 360 version. I'll queue this one up but probably won't ever play it.

Outlast I'm very curious because I do like those kinds of games but I don't like that you can't fight back... doesn't seem like fun just trying to run and hide.

Outland, will download it and give it a shot. If in fact it's 2 player online co-op... that makes it a bit more enticing.

Burnout Paradise, I did this as part of my last bean dive and will most likely get to it at some point.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:50 pm

I already have the Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for the One. And Outlast can bite me. Tried to play that game as part of my to do list. Not gonna happen!

I checked out Outland. It looks intriguing. I will likely add it to my backlog. I already own Burnout Paradise. It is an awesome game.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top