November 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

November 2016

I accomplished a good bit last month.  I managed to knock out quite a few achievements.  I played through Valiant Hearts.  I have only one more achievement to unlock in that game.  It requires you to complete a loooooong series of quick time events without making any mistakes.  Mad   I am nearly finished with Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell.  There are only a few more achievements to unlock in that game.  I played through Medal of Honor.  Great game!  I look forward to getting back to that game.  I played some Band Hero as well.  I really like the music games.  I knocked some of the achievements off of my to do list.  I also kept my streak going!  Here's my summary for last month:

I started playing Borderlands The PreSequel on the 360.  I had forgotten how funny and much fun the Borderlands games are.  I'm greatly enjoying our Minecraft sessions on Monday and Friday nights.  I could play that game every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it.  I will continue to keep my streak going as long as reasonably possible.  I'm also going to try and knock some more achievements off my to do list.  Here is an update to backlog stats:

Happy Gaming!

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down