[8-17-2018] - Gears of War: Judgement Starting at 9pm Eastern.

[8-20-2018] - Evolve Starting at 9pm Eastern.

Games with Gold - January 2017

techjedi
    Delta-One

Games with Gold - January 2017

Post by techjedi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 pm

techjedi
    Delta-One

Re: Games with Gold - January 2017

Post by techjedi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Tech's Take...

* Deathtrap sounds interesting... tower defense with RPG elements; PvP, single player, and co-op modes. In the words of Kevin McCallister, "I'll give it a whirl."
    * I lack a killer instinct, so it can be a super-awesome-deluxe-with-peanuts edition and I'll still leave that one in peace.
    * I've been intrigued by The Cave, mostly because of the art style and the promise of point-and-click adventuring. It will take me something on the order of 10 years before I ever play it, but I'm definitely downloading it.
    * I still have Rayman Legends for Xbox One gathering digital dust after checking it out for a few play sessions. I'll download this one, but mostly out of compulsion.. and the fact that it does list some kind of 4-player co-op mode.
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 pm

None of these really excite me but they're free so more than likely I'll download them. If any of them sparked any interest it would be The Cave but I'm not high on point and click.

Delta-One

Post by techjedi on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:58 pm

I'm not sure if The Cave is actually point-and-click... but it's supposed to be in the vein of Monkey Island (one of the guys originally responsible for Monkey Island is the lead developer and found of DoubleFine, the devs behind The Cave)
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:50 pm

The Cave looks intriguing. i will likely add it to the backlog. Everything else, not so much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:53 am