Games with Gold - February 2017

Post by techjedi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:05 pm

techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games with Gold - February 2017

Post by techjedi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Tech's Take...

* While the idea of a couch co-op space exploration game sounds interesting on the surface, I'm not really down with the neon colors or the fact that it requires couch co-op. I'm not loving the option.

* Even if it is the version that comes with extra bells and whistles... Project Cars is a racing simulator. I suck at racing and really only prefer the ones where you are awarded points and achievements for how wildly you can destroy your vehicle in epic stunts and battle modes. I might download it for kicks, but I'm not sure about that.

* I still haven't played the first Monkey Island, but I'm grabbing this sequel anyway. One day I will play them and revel in the nostalgia.

* I'm a sucker for anything Star Wars, and since I have played the sequel and yet never played the original Force Unleashed, I will be snagging this one for sure.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games with Gold - February 2017

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:29 pm

While I'm disappointed with this month's offerings I also have to acknowledge that these are free games so I really can't complain THAT much. Razz

The Lovers in a blah-de-da-blah game sounded interesting until I realized it was couch co-op. I'll more than likely download it but doesn't seem like anything I'd be in a hurry to play.

Project Cars.. will have to do some research but racing isn't really my thing. Although I have been enjoying Burnout Paradise... probbably because it's more like destruction derby!

Monkey Island 2 and Star Wars... have them both so I'm happy nothing got added to my backlog. Smile

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top