Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

Minecraft Community Events, Monday and Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Castle Crashers (Xbox 360 version)

kbeau73
    Delta-One

Castle Crashers (Xbox 360 version)

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:08 pm

@JohnPicklewilly and I started playing Castle Crashers the other night and we both found it to be highly enjoyable. If anyone is interested in boosting this sometime respond here and we'll work out the details. Shouldn't be a tough completion and I might even suggest this one as a Game of the Month for March.

Delta-One

Re: Castle Crashers (Xbox 360 version)

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 pm

I'm for having this as a game of the month. Was it a GWG? It is backwards compatible.

kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 pm

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:I'm for having this as a game of the month.  Was it a GWG?  It is backwards compatible.  

According to the Wikipedia it wasn't a GWG but I do think it was free at some point.. maybe just not part of the program.

Killdbynecropsy
    Gear

Post by Killdbynecropsy on Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 pm

@kbeau73 wrote:
    @JohnPicklewilly wrote:I'm for having this as a game of the month.  Was it a GWG?  It is backwards compatible.  

According to the Wikipedia it wasn't a GWG but I do think it was free at some point.. maybe just not part of the program.

it was free on the X1 for those who owned the 360 version.
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 30, 2017 10:08 am

I do think it was only available for a number of days though... I seem to remember having to decide if I wanted to download it or not quickly.

Killdbynecropsy
    Gear

Post by Killdbynecropsy on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:57 pm

yeah, i grabbed it, but since i hate to stack games it will sit in the cloud for all eternity.
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Yeah, I'm not big on stacking games either so I'm not certain I'll actually play the Xbox One version.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 am