A to Z Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A to Z Challenge

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm

@JohnPicklewilly and I have decided to take on a challenge of working through a game from every letter of the alphabet in order to raise our completion percentage as well as to put a minor dent / scratch in our backlogs. We won't have a specific night we'll be working on these but if you see a game you might have in common with us... feel free to suggest it because the more the merrier!

This is our list so far... and if you have another game you'd like to work on, I'm more than willing to switch it up.

A - Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
B - Battlefield 3
C - Castle Crashers
D - Dead Rising 2
E - Evolve Razz (come on JPW... you know you want to!)
F - F.E.A.R. 2 (if @mrtnmitchell and perhaps @ChiT0wnRedneck are interested)
G - GRID 2
H - Heavy Weapon
I - Iron Brigade
J - Jeopardy
K - TBD
L - Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
M - Mercenaries 2
N - Need For Speed Rivals (this is an easy one)
O - Outland
P - Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Q - TBD
R - Rage
S - Saints Row 2
T - Timeshift
U - Uno (360)
V - Viva Pinata
W - Wolfenstein
X - TBD
Y - TBD
Z - TBD

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A to Z Challenge

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Was looking through the Games With Gold master list and came up with some more ideas for games...

E- Escapists or Evolve
K- Killer Instinct or Knight Squad
Z- Zheros

Of the games I just mentioned Escapist might be the only one you downloaded lol

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:36 pm

If there's a night you load up Iron Brigade, I'd join in. Also, I'd sacrifice my completion percentage to join in for Knight Squad and give it a whirl. I'd say Zheros as well, but I know that's only a 2-player co-op.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:42 pm

From everything I've seen, Knight Squad is going to be an easy completion. Zheros I'd definitely be game for too.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by ozbuffinatic on Sat May 20, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm going to sound like a Johnny Come Lately but I think this is a great idea, I have a large backlog of games that have only been dived or haven't been started yet. This would be a great way to make a dent on my percentage drop as a result of last year's bean dive. I still have nearly 600 achievements to unlock and make that more and more with any new games that I do start.
ozbuffinatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 am

@ozbuffinatic wrote:I'm going to sound like a Johnny Come Lately but I think this is a great idea, I have a large backlog of games that have only been dived or haven't been started yet. This would be a great way to make a dent on my percentage drop as a result of last year's bean dive. I still have nearly 600 achievements to unlock and make that more and more with any new games that I do start.

This was my main reason for starting this challenge. I'm probably going to separate mine into 2 different categories though. One for my Co-Op play with @JohnPicklewilly and one for my single player stuff. I'm also going to revise my challenge to attempt to obtain 66% (minus DLC) for my games from A to Z. I'm just not sure if I'm going to go through every A game before moving onto B.. or if I want to work on a specific A game and once I reach 66% I'll move on. I think doing all of the same letter might be a little too restrictive.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top