Red Dead Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Dead Redemption

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Specifically looking to work on the Liars Dice and Poker achievements but would be willing to help with anything. I think we need 6 people for this one so if you are interested let me know and I'll set a date / time to work on this.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Dead Redemption

Post by techjedi on Tue May 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Those ones require DLC, yes?
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 03, 2016 1:56 pm

@techjedi wrote:Those ones require DLC, yes?

Yep... did you get the season pass?

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Tue May 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Nope, and it's not actually a season pass that they offer. There's an "Undead Nightmare Collection" pack for $20, which just bundles all the separate DLC packs into one buyable unit (and saves you $10).
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 03, 2016 3:52 pm

@techjedi wrote:Nope, and it's not actually a season pass that they offer. There's an "Undead Nightmare Collection" pack for $20, which just bundles all the separate DLC packs into one buyable unit (and saves you $10).

Oh, that's right. It's been awhile since I played it but you're right. I was thinking you bought the bundle but it was Gears 3 when it was on sale. I'd have to say that the bundle is a lot of fun but personally I'd probably wait until it got to 10 bucks or so.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Tue May 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Or you know... that bargain wheelhouse price of "less than $10, preferably closer or less than $5... do you do free?"
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 03, 2016 4:01 pm

There is a chance I'm going to order a refurbished Xbox 360 and one of the bundles comes with the Red Dead Game of the Year. If I get that bundle, it's yours. Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Tue May 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Bonus! Who's better than you? (rhetorical, no one is allowed to answer that)
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakyRO on Tue May 03, 2016 4:10 pm

@techjedi wrote:Bonus! Who's better than you? (rhetorical, of course FreakyRO. Duh.)
FreakyRO
CIC Officer

http://pursuitofachievements.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Tue May 03, 2016 4:22 pm

I'd be up to a session or two of RDR. I don't want to commit to another weekly session, but I can go for a couple sessions.
JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiT0wnRedneck on Mon May 09, 2016 7:52 am

I'll be in for this I think I only have one achievement in the game that I did for a bean dive in one of the last 3 years. Be a great reason to start the game lol. This might be an issue I don't have a mic for my 360 so unless they make it backwards compatible in the next few days I'll be unable to communicate or I guess I could invest in a cheap headset for the 360.

ChiT0wnRedneck
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Mon May 09, 2016 8:35 am

I wouldn't be surprised if RDR ends up backwards compatible eventually, but something tells me (since it was leaked briefly and then removed) that RockStar is intentionally squashing it's release -- probably because they are in the midst of developing RDR2 for Xbox One or something.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob K9 on Mon May 09, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm always up for RDR - let's herd some cattle ! NOT
Rob K9
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Mon May 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Sir Spawncelot wrote:I'm always up for RDR - let's herd some cattle ! NOT

Well, you know the secret to success is to surround the cattle and have everyone whistle at the same time while riding in erratic circles. This in NO WAY confuses the programmed behavior of the digital cattle, and it most certainly DOES NOT cause them to spread out and walk aimlessly towards their would-be killers.

After all, I mean we should already know that cattle herding is a war of attrition and at BEST one should expect to only make it to the ranch with about 5 of the original 20 cows.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob K9 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:16 pm

two dlc free until today
http://www.trueachievements.com/xbox-sales.aspx
Rob K9
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm hoping more of us have gotten this downloaded because I'd love to set up a session on Monday nights once we're either sick of Gears 2 or have completed the Annex cheevo.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm

I hit up the DLC freebies, so I have that all squared away. I have not, however, pulled RDR down onto my Xbox One (and subsequent DLC). I sort of want to do that since the frame rate was improved.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:06 pm

@techjedi wrote:I hit up the DLC freebies, so I have that all squared away. I have not, however, pulled RDR down onto my Xbox One (and subsequent DLC). I sort of want to do that since the frame rate was improved.

Just goes to show you what I know... I wasn't aware the frame rate issue was improved. Might have to move this one over to my X1.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by HyruleBalverine on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:06 am

I know I'm late to the game here, but I need 2 online required achievements that will need help with; admittedly I haven't played this in some time.
* Go Team! (Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches.)
* Have Gun Will Travel (Complete all Hideouts in a single public Free Roam session.)
HyruleBalverine
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:00 pm

We've taken a break from RDR but some of us still have achievements that need to be knocked off our list. RDR was such a great game I certainly wouldn't mind going back to help those that need it.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:42 pm

@kbeau73 wrote:We've taken a break from RDR but some of us still have achievements that need to be knocked off our list. RDR was such a great game I certainly wouldn't mind going back to help those that need it.

What he said! I still need a couple multiplayer achievements as well.
JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Das_Fura on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:04 pm

I'm still whittling away at mp achievements on RDR currently & don't mind helping out. Send me a friend invite GT: Das Fura.
A lot of the public servers are glitched so its been a pain with missing npc's and lag. Free gang hideout XP is a nice perk though.... Very Happy
Das_Fura

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top