Minecraft 8:45pm EST [3-20-2017]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minecraft 8:45pm EST [3-20-2017]

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:33 pm

We'll be jumping over to the Xbox One version for this session. Ideally I'd like for us to finish this off but we'll see. Shouldn't be too tough with the worlds being uploaded. The only issue would be I would have to upload multiple worlds because the End and Sponge are in two separate worlds. Shouldn't take too long though. We'll do the MP stuff first and then jump into the worlds.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft 8:45pm EST [3-20-2017]

Post by Rob K9 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:10 am

filling the maps may take a while Sad , good thing we're pros at this game Laughing
Rob K9
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:25 am

Yeah, I'm not totally sure how to do this one but from what I read in the solutions it seems the more people we have, the better.

Otherwise I think we'll blow through most of the other achievements.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 am

I have an edit.. I don't think I'll be able to make it this evening as there is a hockey game on and it starts 30 minutes later than normal. Feel free to carry on without me. Smile

Depending on how the game goes I may be on after but that would probably be around 10pm or so. If you guys are on I'll join in the fun. Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:00 am

I did a few of the achievements in the Tutorial world, so I have the sponge, a tower of dirt with a ladder and the requisite hole in the ground for the elytra wing faceplant, a bunch of Ender pearls, and some waterbreathing potions (can make them splash potions if we need). Or we could do the multi-player stuff first.

The map thing we probably could make work in our old multiplayer world, I imagine there's enough materials there to churn out the maps, and the item frames. We just might want to cook a bunch of food (steak or potatoes) so we can sprint constantly and also get some boats.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Been crazy busy but I'll be there hope there is no damn update lol.
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top