Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

If it weren't for bad luck . . . .

JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

If it weren't for bad luck . . . . Empty If it weren't for bad luck . . . .

Post by JohnPicklewilly Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 pm

My gaming has come to a complete halt. On March 24th I was sitting at a light when I was rear-ended by two cars. The impact caused considerable damage to my car, a slight whiplash and a significant concussion. I suffer from memory loss, headaches, nausea and confusion. I tried playing video games (against my doctor's advice on two separate occasions) to disastrous results. I awoke the next morning feeling absolutely horrible. My doctor has currently taken me out of work until April 18th at which time he'll re-evaluate how I'm doing. He also wants me to see a neurologist.

However, I cleared it with the boss (Mrs. Russell. who still holds my car keys) that I will likely join you all on game nights so I can chat with you all and keep up with everything that's going on. I look forward to talking to you all soon!
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

If it weren't for bad luck . . . . Empty Re: If it weren't for bad luck . . . .

Post by Plinking22 Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:03 pm

That's a good start for sure - look forward to it Very Happy
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi there sir
    Sure hoping you feeling better. I know it's no picnic but ya gotta follow doctors and Mrs advice. Hang in there dude.
    FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Post by FreakyRO Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Goodness, glad you are better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm