If it weren't for bad luck . . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If it weren't for bad luck . . . .

My gaming has come to a complete halt. On March 24th I was sitting at a light when I was rear-ended by two cars. The impact caused considerable damage to my car, a slight whiplash and a significant concussion. I suffer from memory loss, headaches, nausea and confusion. I tried playing video games (against my doctor's advice on two separate occasions) to disastrous results. I awoke the next morning feeling absolutely horrible. My doctor has currently taken me out of work until April 18th at which time he'll re-evaluate how I'm doing. He also wants me to see a neurologist.

However, I cleared it with the boss (Mrs. Russell. who still holds my car keys) that I will likely join you all on game nights so I can chat with you all and keep up with everything that's going on. I look forward to talking to you all soon!

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

If it weren't for bad luck . . . . :: Comments

Post on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:03 pm by Rob K9

That's a good start for sure - look forward to it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:10 pm by Ms Dudette

Hi there sir
Sure hoping you feeling better. I know it's no picnic but ya gotta follow doctors and Mrs advice. Hang in there dude.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:44 pm by FreakyRO

Goodness, glad you are better.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum