Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Ain't Dead Yet...

FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Ain't Dead Yet... Empty Ain't Dead Yet...

Post by FreakyRO Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey casual friends. It has been a while and oh how my life has been flipped all around. This will be a short and sweet little update for you all just to let you know I am here and still thinking about you guys.

Okay, so my mother passed away earlier this year on February 10th. You may have seen me online playing this or that, but not really joining in any reindeer games. That is why. My wife and I moved back to Virginia from California because of my mother being sick so we could spend time with family before she passed. It was kind of expected, but things really moved fast in the end. I hope to get back into gaming with you guys, but also summertime is upon us, and with that my weekends are usually shot. Got to make that money while I can. So, at least until now, I doubt I'll be able to join in on the community plays with any consistency, but if I happen to have a random Friday off, I hope to be able to join in the fun.

I have been currently running through the new Mass Effect. It. Is. Awesome. That is all I need to say about that. I give it twice the speed of light out of one.

Hope to see you online.

-F
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Ain't Dead Yet... Empty Re: Ain't Dead Yet...

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 am

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. I lost my mother in January. Technically, I lost her to Alzheimer's years ago,. Nonetheless, it's quite hard. I miss her daily as I'm sure you miss your mother each day. I'm sorry for your loss.
    FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Post by FreakyRO Mon May 08, 2017 10:23 am

Thank you for your condolences. It is tough and a daily struggle, but what can you do? Just keep on keeping on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am