Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

5 posters

Greetings and Salutations

ozbuffinatic
    ozbuffinatic

Greetings and Salutations Empty Greetings and Salutations

Post by ozbuffinatic Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:45 am

Hello everyone. Now where do I begin? Well, I've already said hello. I'm ozbuffinatic, better known as ozbundyboy but for some strange reason I prefer ozbuffinatic as a username. Several people here would know me as I also am (or was) a member at the Achievement Hounds Podcast forums, I am one of the Community Managers of the site, not that title means much anymore.

I play games on Xbox One, Xbox 360 (3 consoles), PS4, PS3 and PC (mostly free steam games). I have 2 accounts on Xbox (ozbundyboy which has over 300,000 gamerscore and ozbuffinatic that has roughly 6,000 gamerscore and is basically for self boosting and if I ever need a new account), my gamertag on the psn is ozbuffinatic, that is also my gamertag on steam.

not sure what else to write but it's getting late here (1:45 am) and it's cold and bedtime for me.

when I'm not gaming I'm currently unemployed and looking for employment.
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Greetings and Salutations Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Ms Dudette Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi Ozbuffinatic. Welcome to CGC.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 pm

ozbuffinatic wrote:Hello everyone. Now where do I begin? Well, I've already said hello. I'm ozbuffinatic, better known as ozbundyboy but for some strange reason I prefer ozbuffinatic as a username. Several people here would know me as I also am (or was) a member at the Achievement Hounds Podcast forums, I am one of the Community Managers of the site, not that title means much anymore.

I play games on Xbox One, Xbox 360 (3 consoles), PS4, PS3 and PC (mostly free steam games). I have 2 accounts on Xbox (ozbundyboy which has over 300,000 gamerscore and ozbuffinatic that has roughly 6,000 gamerscore and is basically for self boosting and if I ever need a new account), my gamertag on the psn is ozbuffinatic, that is also my gamertag on steam.

not sure what else to write but it's getting late here (1:45 am) and it's cold and bedtime for me.

when I'm not gaming I'm currently unemployed and looking for employment.

Welcome to the club man. Hope you find something you like here. Also, if you feel like running any contests... Wink

Seriously though, we're small but fun and easy to get along with.... most days anyway. Smile
    techjedi
    techjedi
    Delta-One

Post by techjedi Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 am

Welcome... Assuming your location is specified correctlly, I've never been out to Ballarat, but I've been to Melbourne a few times on business (took a brief holiday once to drive out to Lorne and 12 Apostles on the GOR).
    ozbuffinatic
    ozbuffinatic

Post by ozbuffinatic Mon May 01, 2017 2:49 am

techjedi wrote:Welcome... Assuming your location is specified correctlly, I've never been out to Ballarat, but I've been to Melbourne a few times on business (took a brief holiday once to drive out to Lorne and 12 Apostles on the GOR).

I've lived my entire life in Ballarat, have been to Melbourne more times than I can remember as I was doing a course in Melbourne where I went down there once or twice a week for 18 months.

I have been to the United States twice, my first trip was the Eastern USA and Canada Grand Vacation that went New York - Boston - Quebec City - Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto - Niagara Falls - Lancaster - Washington DC - New York. If I remember rightly we went through Connecticut on the way from New York to Boston.

My other Trip was on the West Coast which included Los Angeles - Scottsdale - Williams - Grand Canyon - Las Vegas - Sonora - San Francisco.
    FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Post by FreakyRO Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 am

Welcome, Oz. My wife used to work for a company out of Australia called Cotton On. It was a pretty decent company to work for.

I used to listen to the Hounds' Community podcast, back when I had more time to do things like that. Now my job and little girl take up most of my time. Anyway, good to see you on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm