Gears of War: Judgement has been cancelled!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gears of War: Judgement has been cancelled!

Post by kbeau73 on Mon May 01, 2017 3:09 pm

With our numbers dwindling I've decided to cancel May's Gears of War: Judgement sessions and go back to a Social Night on Mondays and a GWG on Friday. We'll see how this works out but if it doesn't we'll make the necessary adjustments.

I feel like we've been going through a transition period... Das Fura is no where to be found, Hyrule stopped attending sessions, JPW is dealing with concussion symptoms, I was sick for a couple of weeks, Tech is busy a lot and Mitch is AWOL as well. Life happens and I totally get it so this is why I've decided on the changes.

Any thoughts or ideas are always welcome.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gears of War: Judgement has been cancelled!

Post by Ms Dudette on Mon May 01, 2017 4:35 pm

And me? I knew you would forget me.
Only reason I haven't been in sessions is because You guys playing games I don't have.
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon May 01, 2017 6:23 pm

@Ms Dudette wrote:And me? I knew you would forget me.
Only reason I haven't been in sessions is because You guys playing games I don't have.

I didn't forget you Smile Just was talking about peeps that had been in recent sessions. Hoping to do some recruiting. It's tiring trying to make sessions and then no one responds or shows. The last 3-4 sessions it was Tech and I so we played whatever.

Do you download most games with gold or only what interests you?

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Mon May 01, 2017 9:57 pm

I will be back eventually just haven't been doing much in the form of gaming. Been trying to squeeze in some gears of war 2 as I can but I haven't forgot about you guys. Your my favorite group to boost with.
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ozbuffinatic on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:42 am

I'd be down to do some boosting of games using either ozbundyboy or tedz bearz (am currently competing on the tedz bearz account in gtasc individual contest) depending on the game/console. Anything that is backwards compatible I can use the tedz account. If it is a game that relies on the 360 being used, then it will have to be the ozbundyboy account as I can't afford to pay for 2 xbox live gold subscriptions. Also the timezone difference is a big factor given that I'm 14-17 hours ahead of people in Nth America.
ozbuffinatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Our sessions have been dwindled a bit for multiple reasons lately but if you are awake and want to play with us, we normally play at 9pm Eastern Monday and Friday evenings. You are definitely more than welcome to join us.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top