MNSC - 8:45pm Eastern [5-15-2017]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MNSC - 8:45pm Eastern [5-15-2017]

Post by kbeau73 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:04 am

Last week we worked on Heavy Weapon and I believe we knocked out whatever multiplayer there was. We also attempted Knight Squad but that didn't go so well.

I think whatever we work on this evening will be dependant on the number of people that take part. If it's only Jamie and I we'll most likely work on either Iron Brigade or Saints Row IV. If we have more, we can attempt to pick something that will involve more people. Maybe Dungeon Siege III (that was fun and up to 4 can play). Or we could alway work on GoW: Judgement too. Or we break into separate small groups and just be social. Either way I will be on.

One thing to note though, Jamie and I have a softball game at 7:30pm so I'm not exactly sure what time I'll be back home and showered. I might not get on until 9:15 or so depending if the wife & kids go to the game. Smile

Hopefully will talk or see you guys later on!

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MNSC - 8:45pm Eastern [5-15-2017]

Post by techjedi on Mon May 15, 2017 3:10 pm

What he said ^^ Razz
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: MNSC - 8:45pm Eastern [5-15-2017]

Post by kbeau73 on Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 pm

@techjedi wrote:What he said ^^ Razz