What have I been playing lately.... Mid May Report...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What have I been playing lately.... Mid May Report...

I think I'm going to do a bi-monthly report of sorts. Just stating what I've been playing and/or what my gaming goals will look like for the next half of the month.

With that said, I've been playing the following...

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel... I've enjoyed playing this although it's been limited due to the co-op time that Greg and I have. We actually had Rob join in once but it was right when I was about to log off. Looking forward to playing this one some more. I don't get the same feeling as the past Borderlands games but it's fun none the less.

FIFA 12... this one has servers closing in July so my goal is to unlock as many achievements as possible between now and then. I think I'm at about 50% completion so I'm happy about that but there are still some achievements that I know I can knock off pretty with some minor grinding. If anyone has this game, shout! I believe @ShadowsofSatan is picking up a copy so we can knock off the easier online achievements.

Murdered: Soul Suspect... this was a game as a part of the Viral Games program that I wasn't overly excited to get but it's been a lot of fun. It's a relatively short completion but I've been basically doing a Chapter / Episode a night. You basically have to solve your own murder and there are other ghosts you meet along the way that you'll have to help them so they can pass into the light. It's been fun but there are WAY too many collectibles and I'm not a fan of the Exorcising the Demons. It's not that it's tough, it's just a pain and there are too many of the instances in the game.

Iron Brigade... Jamie and I played this one the other night in an attempt to complete the game for him and we fell a little short on the final boss. We're basically between 50-100 seconds too long. Part of the issue is that my save file got deleted or I purchased a new Xbox after playing this previously which means all my progress (weapon unlocks and such) is gone. I did level up a bunch of times and it was getting better but to get Gold on the final boss I think it'll require me to be stronger than I am. I may work on this a bit in an effort to help him. We talked about getting the DLC but it's 5 bucks and there are only 3 achievements. We'll most likely pass until there is a sale which probably won't happen.

Heavy Weapon... we played this as last week's Social Night game and it was a lot of fun. We all ended up getting 6 achievements which made me have the desire to possibly play through some of the campaign. We'll have to see though as I've got many other games to play.

NHL 17... I picked up an achievement or two while the kids were getting ready for bed one night. Will attempt to go back sometime to knock off some of the easier achievements.

So, that's basically it for now. Looking forward I've got a couple of games to work on from Viral Games but I hope to be able to progress on some of these games when guys might be available. In the perfect world I won't have any single player time. :p

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down