GWG Session 9pm EST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GWG Session 9pm EST

Post by kbeau73 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 am

Not sure what we're going to do and/or who is showing up but either way, it'll be a good way to wind down after a semi-hectic week.

Hope to see some of you online later.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GWG Session 9pm EST

Post by kbeau73 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 am

I will most likely be on a bit late due to a softball game but I'll also be staying up past our 11pm cutoff.

Some suggestions for games...

2 people
Whatever goes... I do think we should attempt to knock off some of the easier GWG stuff. Some suggestions.. Motocross Madness, Toy Soldiers: Cold War,

3 to 4 people
Dungeon Siege III
Dungeon Defenders
Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Personally I think it would be wise to just do whatever the current month's Games With Gold is. In this case.. Lara Croft. We can save past games for months when we don't have a MP / Co-OP game.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GWG Session 9pm EST

Post by Rob K9 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:52 pm

I'm taking my little brother (I'm a member of BigBrothersBigSisters) fishing tomorrow morning so it's early to bed early to rise for me, you folks party on !
Rob K9
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top