[Xbox 360]
Assassin's Creed III // June 1 - June 15
Dragon Age: Origins // June 16 - June 30

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Games With Gold - June 2017

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Actually I'm happy for this upcoming month even though I own 2 of the 4. I'll break them down below for those that care. :p

Speedrunners I have no feelings one way or another. At the very least, it's free. Smile

Watch_Dogs reminds me a bit of how I felt about Sunset Overdrive. I've seen some gameplay and it seemed fun but I didn't want to spend any money on it. I do look forward to giving this one a try though.

Dragon Age: Origins is a great game! I had the pleasure of playing this one awhile back and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately it's a longer game and some of the DLC has some tough battles but it's still worth the price! :p

Assassin's Creed III has gotten some bad press and negative reviews but from what I played, it was good. Admitingly I haven't played much of it... but it's still worth a try. I'm not sure if there is any MP but if so, perhaps a couple of sessions in June for these. Smile

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Tue May 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Tech's Take...

Speedrunners sounds like Super Smash Bros, but not from Nintendo... and maybe some of the frenetic pace of place like #IDARB had, which is not a good thing in my book. Hopefully it's more Smash Bros, less #IDARB

Watch_Dogs I completely agree with Kevin... neat concept, good reviews, and probably a solid game - I just don't have time for it.

Dragon Age: Origins... I've started the game, and I'm not really that far along so far as I can tell. It's been okay so far, and I'll download this so that I can ditch the disc some day (that Kevin let me have/borrow).

Assassin's Creed III ... man, it's like they just can't give these games away fast enough. I've got like 2 or 3 other AC titles, and I've still yet to play any of them through campaign mode. Someday...
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Killdbynecropsy on Fri May 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Watch_Dogs isnt terrible, but there are sooo many side missions and collectables to do it becomes exasperating. also, the m/p achievements can be a skill check.

speedrunners is the only game i havent played yet or 100%.

Killdbynecropsy
Gear

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:10 pm

[Xbox One]
Speedrunners: This game doesn't appeal to me at all.  I will pass.
Watch_Dogs: I already own this game.

[Xbox 360]
Assassin's Creed III:  I'm downloading this game as I type this post.  It looks like I could get quite involved with this one.
Dragon Age: Origins:  This game also looks like it could be a lot of fun.  I will be adding this one to my backlog.

JohnPicklewilly
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top