Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

State of the Union - July 3rd Edition

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

State of the Union - July 3rd Edition Empty State of the Union - July 3rd Edition

Post by kbeau73 Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:05 pm

So I ended up deciding to give the Game Pass a try and starting picking off the lower hanging fruit. This included games like Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Dig Dug, Pac Man CE DX+ and I've started a couple of other games. It's not a bad service but I believe that going forward I'm going to play some of the games that might take longer first. Games like Resident Evil 0.

On another topic, as part of my single player Alphabet Challenge I finally finished off the SP stuff in Assassin's Creed III. I only have the multiplayer stuff which from what I read, it doesn't look like it's going to be all that much of a grind. Now I'll have to look at the letter "B" to see if there is anything I can work on there. It's looking more and more like Battlefield 4 is going to be my next victim. At the very least I'd like to get that game to 75% completion.

Due to some downright awful internet, Greg aka JPW and I haven't really been playing much Borderlands: TPS but I'd like to get back to that at some point. I ended up going today to pick up a new cable modem so now I've got a new modem and a new router... hopefully that will solve any issues but if not, the tech is coming out again on Thursday night. I just want it to be over with.

I'll be on this evening (if my internet allows me to be) for some co-op. If I don't catch up with anyone this evening, Happy 4th! Stay safe!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:24 am