Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

Hello all Buffs here

buffs
    Ticker

Hello all Buffs here Empty Hello all Buffs here

Post by buffs Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 pm

I am a transient from Achievement Hounds forums thanks to kbeau. I used to help run VG's before Kbeau took over and I disappeared into the sunset. I play a wide variety of games and own way to many to ever play them all but I am always up for some coop/mp in any game I have can find the list on my TA page I have officially started every game I own now thanks to the most recent dive.

Look forward to lurking around some and maybe posting a little as well Laughing

Hit me up on TA or XBL if ya wanna play some games I am always up for some Rocket League!

Thanks,
    Buffs king
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Hello all Buffs here Empty Re: Hello all Buffs here

Post by JohnPicklewilly Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:08 am

Welcome! I'm a big fan of co-op gaming. I'm currently playing some Halo 5 with @kbeau73 and @bhogan1. I look forward to gaming with you soon!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:17 am

Hey buffs! Welcome! And thank you! We're always looking for more participants and will attempt to regularly schedule things. We're doing a Games With Gold on Fridays (we are just finishing up Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris) and it should be noted that it's not always going to be the current months games with gold offering. I believe we're going to work on Assassin's Creed III next.

Glad you could make it over here!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 am