Xtowers here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xtowers here!

Post by xtowers on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 am

I heard viral games were moving over here, so I thought I'd sign up - not that I've been very active in viral games, but I figured I'd better keep up so these viral games could be returned eventually. ^_^

xtowers
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Re: Xtowers here!

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:25 am

Welcome to CGC! As our name states, we're a casual group. Feel free to get as involved as you like. We usually get together on Monday and Friday nights to game together. We've been playing some of the Games With Gold lately. We're starting a new game this Friday night . . . Assassin's Creed III. You are welcome to join us.

I'm a big fan of co-op gaming. I can usually be found gaming with a couple of our members on the evenings other than Mondays and Fridays. I hope I get a chance to game with you soon.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 am

@xtowers wrote:I heard viral games were moving over here, so I thought I'd sign up - not that I've been very active in viral games, but I figured I'd better keep up so these viral games could be returned eventually. ^_^

Welcome, I'm hoping I'll be able to get Viral Games back to it's glory days but with limited participation and Games With Gold / EA Access / Xbox Game Pass... something tells me this might be the death of VG at some point.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum