Post Assassin's Creed III Game Ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Assassin's Creed III Game Ideas?

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:26 am

Just trying to get ahead of the game (that and I believe we're going to finish with the MP for AC III sooner rather than later) that we'll be working on next. I'd like to keep with the Games With Gold so does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going to check out some of your gamer tags on TA to see what games we all might have in common.

I wouldn't mind jumping into Kane and Lynch 2 seeing as it was free but I think for the MP we would need at least 6 people. Anyone interested in that one?

(also feel free to suggest another)

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Assassin's Creed III Game Ideas?

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:09 am

Are we on for today the 24th?

I still have Black Flag 360 MP and Crimson Dragon MP after a quick look, I'm sure there are more but no many players required.
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:09 am

Nevermind I see the scrolling banner about tonight! That's pretty cool
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:11 am

@JelliedBigfoot wrote:Nevermind I see the scrolling banner about tonight! That's pretty cool

Thanks! We used to use it a lot but got away from it for some reason or another. I think it's a good thing. Just hope it's not too big. lol

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 am

No it's actually same size as all other text but it's gold so it stood out nicely
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 am

@JelliedBigfoot wrote:No it's actually same size as all other text but it's gold so it stood out nicely

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I was attempting to make it POP!

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Back to the subject at hand though... I do think it would be a good idea to come up with our next game. I was thinking that perhaps Red Faction: Armageddon would be a good choice as it's going to be next month's GWG. Plus from everything I read, the MP should go really quick.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 pm

I'll take a pass on RF:A, just trying to stick to the plan to recover my 3 year old bean dive before starting anything else, but by all means don't let me deter you! Im easily pressured into new games, we'll see what happens
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm

@JelliedBigfoot wrote:I'll take a pass on RF:A, just trying to stick to the plan to recover my 3 year old bean dive before starting anything else, but by all means don't let me deter you! Im easily pressured into new games, we'll see what happens

The more people involved, the better. Smile We can't please everyone but I like to try. Smile

I'll take a look at your games to see if there might be any better options. On a side note, if you wanted to work on Crimson Dragon I'd be game for that during non-session hours. Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Ooo private session Smile

Let me know what you find, I'll take another look as well only quickly glanced before.
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Here are a few more suggestions, I don't have the rest of the crew on my friends list so I didn't compare to anyone else.

007: Quantum of Solace
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Battlestations: Pacific
Crysis 3
GRID 2
Midnight Club: Los Angeles

If not a GwG just ignore it I wasn't sure if I purchased or if it was free after I purchased haha

JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Good suggestions! Any of those would be good but we normally like to mix it up some... I'm going to suggest going to Halo 4 because most of us have it. We will however most likely have to split into a couple of different groups.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:46 pm

@kbeau73 wrote:Good suggestions! Any of those would be good but we normally like to mix it up some... I'm going to suggest going to Halo 4 because most of us have it. We will however most likely have to split into a couple of different groups.

I'm game
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Pretty sure Red Faction Armageddon MP is pretty easy and the single player is pretty easy and fun. You know it can't be to hard I finished it lol..
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dudette on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Red faction arm is Aug game with gold
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dudette on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:00 pm

And I am still waiting...a year now for you to play something I have. Or something that takes more than just 4 people...it's kind of limiting members participation. I know you posted in past that there can be more than one group going but...I haven't seen anything
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Until recently we've had very limited participation so the multiple sessions thing wasn't really working out that well. We decided to do a Games With Gold Night so that everyone could play if they wanted to. Assassins Creed III was free last month but I didn't see you sign up for it? Unless it was your choice not to play the game which has happened to others in the past. It's not ideal but I try to do include the most people as possible.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by bhogan1 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:05 pm

I would be in on the Halo 4. A few of the other titles that are mentioned in this chain, I either have or willing to get in order to partake. I just enjoy having fun with you all no matter what we play.
bhogan1
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by JelliedBigfoot on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:08 pm

@bhogan1 wrote:I would be in on the Halo 4.  A few of the other titles that are mentioned in this chain, I either have or willing to get in order to partake.  I just enjoy having fun with you all no matter what we play.

With that said, mind picking up Bomberman Act Zero?
Just kidding, don't do it! Smile
JelliedBigfoot
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by bhogan1 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:36 pm

That will get added to my short list... Laughing

Games Brad won't buy:
Bomberman: Act Zero
bhogan1
Ticker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top