Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Empty Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Post by kbeau73 Wed May 04, 2016 10:52 am

Mitch and I have started working on this very casually but would love for someone else to join in on the fun. I know JPW has mentioned it so maybe if he and one other person is interested we could start this up soon.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Empty Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Post by JohnPicklewilly Wed May 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Are you wanting to start up a regular session (certain evening of the week)?  If so what evening?  Will this replace our Tuesday evening FC2?
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Empty Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Post by kbeau73 Wed May 04, 2016 12:54 pm

JohnPicklewilly wrote:Are you wanting to start up a regular session (certain evening of the week)?  If so what evening?  Will this replace our Tuesday evening FC2?

Honestly I was just throwing it out there. As we talked about last night, I don't think any of us really want to add an additional night on so either we can wait to finish FC2 because I wouldn't advise doing it now because all of you are really close to finishing it off.

I talked to my wife a bit last night and mentioned I'd like to spend more time with her so my Tuesday or gaming would have to end by 8:30 or 9:00 at the very latest. Wednesday and Thursday nights I'll probably be on from like 7-7:30 until 8:30 or 9:00.

I'm basically open to anything. I'm not sure what Mitch's commitment is but last night we just figured we'd continue on and then thought about how much fun it would be with you and another person. (I know some of the newer members have this game... not sure about their availability though)
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Ok, so I was playing around with some solo RE: ORC today and to get the S rank it doesn't seem so bad. I think it's something that will need to be done solo and to be honest, it hasn't been that bad yet. A word of advice though, use Spectre and make sure you upgrade his item detection. It's awesome because you can see all the data you are supposed to collect for the S ranking. I also found the raccoon so I should be able to help you guys when we play this again. The professional S+ rank scares me but otherwise I'm not too worried.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm