Lending Library/Viral Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lending Library/Viral Games

Post by Frawstfever on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 am

Ty Hyrule for the link

Not sure if this is the right place for this but, sadly I took a look at the list and there is nothing that I would need to borrow, so I am posting my link.

What I would like to do is add a few games at a time, and once everyone is done with those games, return them and cycle in new ones.

For example: Say there are 10 people in the viral games, each person picks a game they would like to play, I mail all 10 to the 1st person, he/she plays all games they want could be 1 or could all 10, then mails it to the next guy, so forth and so on. Obviously this would be difficult for the Aussies in the group, but we could def work some thing out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XfZYYIneZBULn4lMqBHo-q8qzEjTKstUjKDkw4UmNnk/edit?usp=sharing

Currently I have access to an USAF APO address, which mean I can keep shipping cost low by shipping through him.

And all I ask is everyone keep an eye out for deals on games I'm missing (prices in Canada are nuts), and of course Ill pay for them, just ship them to the next person.

I've decided to go full metal jacket and complete the X360 library. And every ones help would be great, I'll be posting a blog shortly with what I am missing. It's a small by comparison but a lot of the titles are odd ones.

Ty everyone for reading

Frawstfever

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top