About Me, me and more me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Me, me and more me

Ive been gaming all my life, Since 91, on such classics like Super Mario/Duck Hunt/Clu Clu Land, and Blades of Steal.
94 I got a Sega Genesis, with Sonic Battletoads and Shinobi.  Wasnt till 97 till I got my N64, DK and Mario 64. In 2000 got a PS2, and FFX, which I put over 1000 hours playing it loved that games.

Moved out, and on, Moved out with a good friend and a OG Xbox, My Life was changed forever!
Forza Motosport, Beyond Good and Evil, and Prince of Persia.

My First X360, Forza Motosport 2, NHL 07, and what was known as my life is over. I played casually until I went to basic, after basic I became a completionist, Oblivion and Forza Motorsport 2.

And Now, Im married to a wonderful woman, 3 kids and my collection has grown like like wild fire. In 10 years Ive gone fro 48 games to over 1000 (all 360)

Frawstfever

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

About Me, me and more me :: Comments

Post on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by JohnPicklewilly

@Frawstfever wrote:And Now, Im married to a wonderful woman, 3 kids and my collection has grown like like wild fire. In 10 years Ive gone fro 48 games to over 1000 (all 360)
Dude, maybe you should attend a twelve step meeting, eh? Smile Just curious, how many of these games are digital?

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:58 am by Frawstfever

less than 86

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum