Extra Life Charity Event 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extra Life Charity Event 2017

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Extra Life is an organization that holds an annual event to raise funds for the Children's Miracle Network.  Their fundraising method is simple and unobtrusive: They ask participants to get together on Nov. 4th and play games.  These games can be card games, board games, sports games, video games, etc.  The participants let their family and friends know they're participating and seek donations.  Donations are made online (so no knocking on doors and collecting checks).

@kbeau73 and I thought it would be great if CGC helped out.  So, Nov. 4th, we're going to be doing a lot of gaming.  Anyone that wants to participate can join us.  There is no minimum time requirement.  If you're available for an hour or available all day doesn't matter.  You can sign up and/or donate [ HERE ].

We will set a schedule of the games and times for Nov. 4th after we get a better idea of the availability of those that want to participate.  Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Extra Life Charity Event 2017

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this but I'm in! I'm thinking this would be a great time to have an annual event... I'm thinking perhaps a golf tournament in Rory McIlroy's golf? Then maybe a Gran Prix in Forza/GRIDII/Midnight Run: LA. I don't know, I think it could be fun to make it a special event and also stream it.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 pm

If I have time, I'll join you for something... per usual, probably not till later in the evening depending on what's going on.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top