[Xbox 360]
Rayman 3 HD // October 1 - October 15
Medal of Honor: Airborne   // October 16 - October 31

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games With Gold Oct 2017

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 pm

After reading some of the reviews I'm excited about Gone Home and The Turing Test. Rayman 3 HD I'm impartial to and Medal of Honor: Airborne I think I already have it. (I think)

At the very least I'm getting 3 new games although I'll more than likely only play 2 of them in the near future.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:26 am

I have to admit that I never heard of the two XOne games.  I checked out some reviews and determined that I will be downloading both of them.  

I checked out Rayman 3 HD.  The reviews are average.  I checked out some of the gameplay.  The game looks like it could be fun.  Then I looked at the achievement list.  I will not be downloading that game.  I already own Medal of Honor: Airborne.

So my backlog and completion percentage will be taking another hit next month. Evil or Very Mad

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:03 am

JohnPicklewilly wrote:I have to admit that I never heard of the two XOne games.  I checked out some reviews and determined that I will be downloading both of them.  

I checked out Rayman 3 HD.  The reviews are average.  I checked out some of the gameplay.  The game looks like it could be fun.  Then I looked at the achievement list.  I will not be downloading that game.  I already own Medal of Honor: Airborne.

So my backlog and completion percentage will be taking another hit next month. Evil or Very Mad

That's true but the first two games are pretty quick completions so it shouldn't be that bad. I'll more than likely download Rayman 3 HD but not sure when / if I'll ever get to it. I'm not scared of tough achievements. :p

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top