Xbox Quests - November 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xbox Quests - November 2017

Post by techjedi on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:02 am

Here are the quests in play for November:

• Increase your Gamerscore by 400 points
  • Download two Games with Gold

Interestingly enough, without even trying, I believe that I am only 10GS away from the required 400GS and I already snagged 2 of the currently available GwG titles. So, I just need to pop open the Mixer app a few more times. cheers
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Quests - November 2017

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 am

@techjedi wrote:Here are the quests in play for November:

• Increase your Gamerscore by 400 points
  • Download two Games with Gold

Interestingly enough, without even trying, I believe that I am only 10GS away from the required 400GS and I already snagged 2 of the currently available GwG titles. So, I just need to pop open the Mixer app a few more times. cheers

I think I've completed all of mine but I'm going to log into Mixer a couple more times just to make sure.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:18 am

Where does one find these quests of which you speak?

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:38 am

techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:43 am

For those of you that have Game Pass.. there are also 3 Quests for that as well. I'm not certain that a lot of you have it so this probably only applies to a handful of us.

There are certain retro games that you need to play a total of 10 hours to qualify for the Ultimate Gift.

I can honestly say I was gifted a $5.00 code last month for completing my quests. The moth prior I received an Xbox code for a Transformers: The Movie rental from Xbox.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by HyruleBalverine on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:40 am

Will the reward be deposited automatically upon completion or do we have to wait until the end of the month?
HyruleBalverine
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:15 am

I found these quests on my XOne. Sadly, it didn't seem to tell you which, if any, of the quests were completed.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:48 am

@HyruleBalverine wrote:Will the reward be deposited automatically upon completion or do we have to wait until the end of the month?

Just speaking from my experience I believe they do them at the end of the month and normally send messages in the second week of the following month. At least that's when I've got mine.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:51 am

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:I found these quests on my XOne. Sadly, it didn't seem to tell you which, if any, of the quests were completed.

That would be my biggest complaint but I mean, through TA you can see just how much Gamerscore you've aquired and you should know which games you downloaded so that leaves Mixer... 5 times isn't a crazy amount of time so even if for the rest of the month you log into Mixer on Monday and Friday nights before the session you'll be good to go. Smile

The Game Pass goals are different. I don't like it because I can't track how much time I've put into a game. At least it didn't show on Sky Force.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top