Games With Gold Dec 2017

Go down

Games With Gold Dec 2017

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 am

[Xbox One]
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide  // December 1 - December 31
Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition // December 16 - January 15

[Xbox 360]
Child of Eden // December 1 - December 15
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death // December 16 - December 31

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games With Gold Dec 2017

Post by techjedi on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:57 pm

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:[Xbox One]
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide  // December 1 - December 31
Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition // December 16 - January 15

[Xbox 360]
Child of Eden // December 1 - December 15
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death // December 16 - December 31

Tech's Take
Warhammer: Fellowship of the Ring, Left4Ratmen... this is Warhammer, not Warhammer 40K, so we're talking humans, elves, and dwarves fighting for their lives with swords, bows, and magic! No space marines and orcs. But the premise is a knock of Left4Dead, but instead of zombies it's a swarm of rat-people. I tagged it to my account, but haven't installed it yet. Might be interesting to give a whirl sometime.

Doc & Marty: Horking Up the Timeline... It's Back to the Future, so of course I'll snag it and chuck it in the backlog. Maybe sometime in the next 30 years I'll get around to playing it.

Child of Eden... this one was actually pretty well reviewed overall and won a number of awards, though supposedly a short game. I'll probably check this out sometime. It's some strange crossover between Boom Boom Rockets, skeet-shooting, RezHD-style trippy cyberpunk visuals, and has Kinect functionality. In other words, show off your rhythm and blow stuff up with music! Also, the Kinect is supposedly optional.

Marlow Somebody and The WOAH it's an old school XBLArcade title! Oh, and from what I read it's some sort of quirky cross between GTA and God of War... It's short, single player, and probably not worth my time.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down