December / January Birthday Challenges

Go down

December / January Birthday Challenges

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Ok people, I've been slacking and unfortunately I wasn't able to set up these for either December or January. Truth be told I actually forgot about this which is a shame because I loved this idea. Anyway, we're going to combine both December and January. So that being said, which games / achievements are YOU needing help with @FreakyRO , @Killionaire, @Rob K9 and @kbeau73 ??

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: December / January Birthday Challenges

Post by kbeau73 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:25 am

I'd like to possibly work on the last remaining achievements I have for Army of Two: The 40th Day but I think one of them might be unobtainable now. I'd like to at least give it a try. Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:54 pm

@kbeau73 wrote:I'd like to possibly work on the last remaining achievements I have for Army of Two: The 40th Day but I think one of them might be unobtainable now. I'd like to at least give it a try. Smile

I have that game and would be happy to help out!

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dudette on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:25 pm

I have this also...let me know when
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:13 am

OK . . . this challenge needs a health pickup!

As I understand it, for December and January @kbeau73 wants some help with Army of Two: The 40th Day for which he has two offers.  I am available Sunday, Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening.  Pick one.  Let's get this done!  We have yet to hear from @FreakyRO , @Killionaire or @Rob K9.  How can we help?  

@CompleteKurisu and @ChiT0wnRedneck have birthdays this month.  Happy birthday!  How can we help y'all out?

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 am

Quite honestly I think we should dedicate a night once a month to this. As much as I don't want to take away a Monday or Friday session those seem like the best time for most. I suppose we could set up an additional day / time but I can't always commit to an extra day.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 am

@kbeau73 wrote:Quite honestly I think we should dedicate a night once a month to this. As much as I don't want to take away a Monday or Friday session those seem like the best time for most. I suppose we could set up an additional day / time but I can't always commit to an extra day.

Excellent idea! We can make a post at the first of each month to let those with birthdays determine what they would like to work on. Then we can designate the second or third Monday or Friday of each month as our Birthday Challenge night.

Thoughts?

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dudette on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Can I help anyone with their birthday wish achievement or achievement progress? Have the February birthdayers out in their request?
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakyRO on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:15 pm

This sounds like a great idea. Sorry was AWOL for a few. I'm always down to help with MP games and what not.
FreakyRO
CIC Officer

http://pursuitofachievements.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dudette Yesterday at 3:37 pm

Have Feb bday persons said what they would like help with?
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 Today at 9:48 am

No one has said anything so I think we're just going to have a session on next Monday, February 26th and we'll work on anything anyone has mentioned. If we have time left over, we can work on misc. stuff if people really need something done. Smile

So.. here's the list of people we're attempting to see what they need...

@kbeau73 - Army of Two: 40th Day
@FreakyRO -
@Rob K9 -
@Killionaire -
@CompleteKurisu -
@ChiT0wnRedneck -

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content