Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Vince's monthly achievement stragety (plus updates)

mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Vince's monthly achievement stragety (plus updates) Empty Vince's monthly achievement stragety (plus updates)

Post by mortioccini Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:08 am

So I have a format idea I liked on TA that I plan on using here in the future. Honestly for this blog I wanted to share an update. For those who are out of the loop, I live an hour away from work living in the middle of the mountains. I have a friend (who lives in Denver, aka much closer to work) who lets me stay at his place when I work really late or early thus allowing me to get online. (Have satelite internet in the mountains with a limit of 10gb) cause we can't get anything else. Well my car broke down on me so I've been staying at my friends house, which has given me this crazy idea. He lives in a 2 bedroom apt which are both occupied and has a living room which is also occupied. But crazy me thought of staying in his laundry room, I only need a bed and a place for a large flat screen tv. The change will happen the beginning April (which is much sooner than I thought it's be which is a good thing) so that's when Ill be able to start frequently gaming with yall. Obviously there's way more details than what I typed but still wanted to share the news with yall cyclops
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Vince's monthly achievement stragety (plus updates) Empty Re: Vince's monthly achievement stragety (plus updates)

Post by Ms Dudette Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am