[M.A.C.] - Monthly Achievement Challenge

Go down

[M.A.C.] - Monthly Achievement Challenge

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:41 am

So I'm going to start something new that goes back to the old birthday challenge.

Every month I'll put up a challenge in which participants will have to unlock an achievement from different games for each letter of that month's word list.

As an example, for March you would have to unlock an achievement from a game that starts with a M, A, R, C & H.

We will keep track of points but they don't really matter in the long run. :p

I'll attempt to come up with 3-4 words and each word will be worth 25 points.

Achievements must be unlocked in that specific month to count. (March 1 - March 31)

Games that start with an A, AN or THE will not be counted for A or T. (The Darkness II would count as a D)

We will start this challenge in April.

As always we welcome any comments or ideas for new challenges and/or contests.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [M.A.C.] - Monthly Achievement Challenge

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 am

I created a spreadsheet to track our progress with this challenge.  You can view the spreadsheet here.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:49 am

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:I created a spreadsheet to track our progress with this challenge.  You can view the spreadsheet here.

Well done!

I might've forgotten to mention to post the links of the games/achievements won for verification. This is done by clicking on the achievement on your TA feed and then copying and pasting that link in a message here. If anyone needs help with this, let me know. Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dudette on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Clarification please...
Games such as “the jackbox party pack” will be “J” right? Or can we use each individual game included...such as “you don’t know jack” as “y”?
I don’t think I have enough games for this challenge but it sure is interesting.

JPW ...love your spreadsheets man
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:44 pm

@Ms Dudette wrote:Clarification please...
Games such as “the jackbox party pack” will be “J” right? Or can we use each individual game included...such as “you don’t know jack” as “y”?
I don’t think I have enough games for this challenge but it sure is interesting.

JPW ...love your spreadsheets man

I'm thinking a J would not count unless on TA "The Jackbox Party Pack" has it's own achievement list? I haven't checked but I believe the games within that pack have their own achievement lists. (for example... Fibbage)

As another example, you couldn't use an H for the Handsome Jack Collection but you could use a B for Borderlands or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

Does that make sense? Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum