[Xbox 360]
Cars 2 // April 1 - April 15
Dead Space 2 // April 16 - April 30

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games With Gold Apr 2018

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Finally a month where I have the majority of the games so I won't be adding to my backlog. I think I've finished Cars 2 and Dead Space 2 and I own Assassin's Creed Syndicate but I'll gladly have it electronically.

The Witness is the only one I was unsure about but after watching some video, it looks interesting and will be worth the download.

Only adding 1 to my backlog this month! Yeehaw!

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Lucky you I will be adding 3 to my back log that just keeps getting bigger. How was dead space 2 I loved part one.
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 am

I think Cars 2 is the only game I'll download. I already have Dead Space 2. The puzzles in The Witness are apparently rather difficult. That means I'll be playing through the game using a guide. That's not much fun. I've got three Assassin's Creed games I haven't played. I don't think I will add another.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:17 am

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:I think Cars 2 is the only game I'll download.  I already have Dead Space 2.  The puzzles in The Witness are apparently rather difficult.  That means I'll be playing through the game using a guide.  That's not much fun.  I've got three Assassin's Creed games I haven't played.  I don't think I will add another.  

Weenie! :p

And since I get confused... is Syndicate the one where they're in France or is that Unity? One of them has co-op while the other doesn't I believe.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mortioccini on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:12 pm

I believe syndicate is the coop one, I think unity is in France if I remember correctly, I have all a.c. games up to unity.
mortioccini
Ticker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum