Community Event Changes

Go down

Community Event Changes

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 01, 2018 10:01 am

So I've noticed the participation has dropped in the sessions we've been having so we're going to make some changes...

The first being that Happy Wars is going to be moved to Monday nights. I will do some research in regards to the most efficient way to boost this and potentially make some TA sessions to help out.

The second is due to the nicer weather coming along and also the drop in participation we're going to do away with the organized second night of boosting. So Fridays will be more of a user suggested game as opposed to being a games with gold. Hopefully people who would like to work on some games will seek out others that identify themselves as being available.

If we pick up again I wouldn't be opposed to setting up multiple nights again but for now, we'll go with this.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Community Event Changes

Post by Malagizmo on Tue May 01, 2018 1:00 pm

From my end, it's been entirely a product of not having the games we moved on to. I know we've discussed this before and I know there's no easy answer, but wanted to give a reason as to why my attendance has been impacted. Not sure if others are in the same boat, but I certainly don't want to influence which games are chosen for my benefit.
Malagizmo
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue May 01, 2018 3:02 pm

@Malagizmo wrote:From my end, it's been entirely a product of not having the games we moved on to. I know we've discussed this before and I know there's no easy answer, but wanted to give a reason as to why my attendance has been impacted. Not sure if others are in the same boat, but I certainly don't want to influence which games are chosen for my benefit.  

Totally understood... I'm thinking by having a general session on Friday nights we'll be able to spark some more interest. It's tough to find games that everyone has in common so I'm thinking this may work out well.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down