Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed // June 1 - June 15
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 // June 16 - June 30
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Games With Gold June 2018

Post by techjedi on Tue May 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Tech's Take...
I still have yet to find time to play through any of the others in the pile of AC games that I've downloaded to my account. Still, I'll probably queue up ACC:Russia just to have it for some far off future rainy day (like when I retire).

SMITE is something that I've been moderately interested in checking out sometime. Now granted, I've generally not been awesome at these lane/arena-brawler games, but that has yet to stop me. Microsoft claims this "Gold Bundle" is worth $100, but I couldn't actually find the bundle (the link I provided goes to the base free-to-play title). If it actually is $100 worth of the micro-transaction content, it could be a sweet deal.

I'm always looking for a good substitute for Mario Kart on the Xbox, and I think the Sonic & All-Stars title is supposed to be a decent one. I'll definitely be grabbing this one... you know, for the kids.

So, I still haven't finished The LEGO Movie Game or LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens. Also, I purchased LEGO Marvel Super Heroes a long time ago and have not started it, yet I've periodically played LEGO Marvel Avengers with my son. And yet, AND YET... I still feel compelled to snag LEGO Indiana Jones 2, despite only playing the demo of the first one, because I am a hopeless LEGO fan.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 pm

Hmmm, AC:Russia is like China and India and while they're ok, I don't really feel like they're legit Assassin's Creed games.

Smite I played a little bit of and it might be something for some of us to mess around in but this one isn't for the completionist because I believe it'll take quite a bit to do so.

Sonic I am happy about because I've seen that one on the bargain bin many times and thought about how many games I have that I don't play. lol I will be downloading and playing this one at some point.

LEGO games are fun but I think Indiana Jones 2 was one of my least favorites. I think the first one and Batman were simple but they added a lot more into 2... it's not bad but it was different and my OCD didn't agree with it. lol But, it IS a LEGO game so how bad could it really be. Smile

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:12 pm

I finally took a look at the games offered this month. I don't care for either of the XOne games so I'll pass on both of those.

I really enjoy arcade racing games so I'll be downloading Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

While I understand LEGO Indiana Jones 2 isn't very faithful to the movies, I'm a sucker for Lego games. They are a lot of fun. So, I'll be downloading that one too.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down