Friday Night Social [6-1-2018]

Go down

Friday Night Social [6-1-2018]

Post by techjedi on Tue May 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey... it looks like things have been quiet on Fridays over the last half of May, or perhaps with the move to having a simple open-gaming night there was no need for a post. Anyway, this first Friday of June is yet again community game night!

I'm hoping to be online this Friday, and since I've been away for too long my slate of potential games is fairly wide open. I've got my usual fallback titles (LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Minecraft, Gears of War, The Golf Club, etc) or I could be persuaded to pull up one of the Games with Gold for June. Technically, I also have EA Access that I've not been really using aside from PvZ:GW, so with some heads up I could prep something from there.

Hope to see some people on Friday!
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Night Social [6-1-2018]

Post by kbeau73 on Thu May 31, 2018 5:17 pm

@techjedi wrote:Hey... it looks like things have been quiet on Fridays over the last half of May, or perhaps with the move to having a simple open-gaming night there was no need for a post. Anyway, this first Friday of June is yet again community game night!

I'm hoping to be online this Friday, and since I've been away for too long my slate of potential games is fairly wide open. I've got my usual fallback titles (LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Minecraft, Gears of War, The Golf Club, etc) or I could be persuaded to pull up one of the Games with Gold for June. Technically, I also have EA Access that I've not been really using aside from PvZ:GW, so with some heads up I could prep something from there.

Hope to see some people on Friday!

Basically @JohnPicklewilly has been sick since at least Monday and I've been sick since Saturday night so either one of us didn't schedule anything. I think I'm going to be online although I'm not sure for how long. I believe Greg is planning on it and he suggested since you've been busy that it would be a good idea for you to pick the game. Smile I guess it would all depend on who else might take part. Btw, Mitch was sick too so that left us dead in the water.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 pm

@kbeau73 wrote:I think I'm going to be online although I'm not sure for how long. I believe Greg is planning on it and he suggested since you've been busy that it would be a good idea for you to pick the game. Smile I guess it would all depend on who else might take part.

Ah, too much pressure! Maybe I'll just ask Cortana to pick something for me.
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Lol, off the top of my head I can think of PvZ, Warhammer, Gears of War Judgement, Halo 3 all depending on who shows up.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by techjedi on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Gears Judgment or Halo would be fun. Although, I think I'd have to switch over to my 360 to play them as they are not installed on my One (and not sure if my saves would transfer properly or not)
techjedi
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Judgement would be fun haven't done that in a while and I only have it on my 360 but good with what ever we decide
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:34 pm

That was pretty fun last night maybe we should do that game some more on fridays dont look like it would be to hard to complete I dont think. What you guys think?
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:38 pm

I'd be game for that! I think we could even add 1 more if I'm not mistaken.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down