Evolve [6-18-2018]

Go down

Evolve [6-18-2018]

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Session Focus:
The servers for Evolve will be shutting down in September.  Let's see if we can't knock some of the achievements out before that happens.  Come join us on the Xbox One!

Attending

Not Attending

Maybe
@JohnPicklewilly

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Re: Evolve [6-18-2018]

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:54 pm

My uncle died last week. Services are tomorrow. He and I were close. My attendance will frankly depend on my mood.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:35 am

I've got a softball game at 6:15pm tonight and we're getting another placement this afternoon so I'm not really sure how this evening is going to go but I'm planning on being online at 9 or shortly after.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:36 am

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:My uncle died last week.  Services are tomorrow.  He and I were close.  My attendance will frankly depend on my mood.

I think I've already relayed my condolences but if not, I'm very sorry to hear for your loss Greg and I wish you strength for the services and prayers for the family.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:38 pm

I have to check and see if I have this one if I do I'll be.
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:54 pm

@mrtnmitchell wrote:I have to check and see if I have this one if I do I'll be.

It was a Games With Gold a couple of months back so hopefully you downloaded it. If not I believe it can be purchased for under 10 bucks if you were interested. I believe it's totally boostable too.

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am

Sorry peeps, I wasn't able to attend due to a softball game plus we had another foster child come into our care so it was his first night and things were a little hectic making sure he felt comfortable. Should be good for next week.

From what I've been reading it seems like we could easily boost this. I'd suggest we each pick a character or monster and work on that specific one until we have leveled him/her up. Whoever is the monster can level him/her up as well. We could work on the specific game modes and alternate wins... Monster / humans.

This might not be the best way but having not really boosted or played much of this, I think it's a start. Smile

Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down